Be part of the Digica Team
We value every member of our unique and highly skilled team and have developed a fun, collaborative team spirit throughout the company. We’re forever pushing boundaries and breaking barriers in our quest to be first in everything we do.
We have a diverse group of people all from different backgrounds with a wide range of interests from endurance sports through to helping and supporting a local dog shelter.
Digica is an owner-led business which means we are fully vested in our performance and the successful development of our company. We are excited about the future and the difference we can make.
We provide private healthcare, flexible working hours, and many opportunities for after-hours entertainment.
The team here at Digica have created a great working environment.
For us it means:
- Every person in the company knows that they can make a noticeable contribution to the projects they’re involved in.
- Many of those projects address important health, security, and safety challenges, so what we do means something to our customers and end-users.
- Each new project is different from the last. It’s fun to work in new areas and it’s great to do things that haven’t been done before. We often go into the unknown together and learn valuable things along the way.
- We work with a wide variety of customers and technologies, across many industries and domains.
- Our people are friendly, open, respectful, and supportive—there is no such thing as a “stupid question.” We help each other to grow and we trust our judgment.
- Every person in the company is passionate about technology.
in our Lodz/Poland office (partial remote work is possible)